2021 Fred Totten Memorial at Thompson Raceway Park June 4th-5th $650 payout

region rat

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
After working the past weeks I''ve determined my car is a female. First clue should have been that it's pink.After all the work she fired up. And no serious. Then made a pass around the block. If I hit the brakes hard enough I could have made a nice 180 without trying. Wheel cylinder stuck. Try calling parts stores these days to get a wheel cylinder kit. "What's that".
Have some parts that should show up later today.
Trailer needs a lot of work. so I had to borrow one .
Tull had a great line is a song.
"Nothins easy"

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
After working the past weeks I''ve determined my car is a female. First clue should have been that it's pink.After all the work she fired up. And no serious. Then made a pass around the block. If I hit the brakes hard enough I could have made a nice 180 without trying. Wheel cylinder stuck. Try calling parts stores these days to get a wheel cylinder kit. "What's that".
Have some parts that should show up later today.
Trailer needs a lot of work. so I had to borrow one .
Tull had a great line is a song.
"Nothins easy"

Not to worry Bob. You're retired, can work on it 24-7 now............You'll soon realize how long it takes to get anything done..........:winner

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ok, who is rocking the trailer with the hub caps? BOB? They look like the ones I have hanging up in my garage for a 73' Caddy.