'32 sedan

348sedan

As requested in my introduction thread here are some pics so far of my sedan build. As I have health issues I am indebted to all of the help given to me by people who I know as true friends. The sedan started as a stocker but is now going 348/TH350/9" rear. The motor is bored/has solid cam/tripower and there is a hi stall converter in there. Wheels will be straight spoke Americans and the car will have a sixties feel. Pretty basic rod but should drive well and safely.
7_51de984495076.jpg

7_51de9827e7ca8.jpg

7_51de97721bd5e.jpg

7_51de97b0d0c72.jpg

7_51de97f9a97a6.jpg

7_51de980d4dff9.jpg

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Looks like some Bonnie & Clyde Bullet hole in there:dunno Very Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Leave the bullet holes in, tell everyone it was Clyde's car. Nice project.

Don

348sedan

I know it's not to everyone's taste but the bullet holes are staying! Too much history there to lose them. The chassis and drivetrain are now finished as is the bodywork, will update photos soon. Just waiting for some parts from The States and then the body will go on. We pay a lot for parts over here due to freight/tax costs and that can often slow us down.
Thank you for all of the encouraging comments, really appreciated.

1960impala283

Well Known Member
:beerAwesome, have the same thing in mind for my 37 truck. Bullet holes are going to stay on mine too... :hide

Can't wait to get the 60 back together so I can start on it!

348sedan

Well work progressed at a steady pace and it hit the road this week. First impressions are great, it runs smoothly and rides well. Engine runs really well and is torquey and smooth. Tripower works well though I may set it up to open the secondary carbs a little earlier, it needs a little more pep a bit earlier for my taste. All in all though I am really, really pleased with it and have a huge grin on my face!
7_51dec3726a6b2.png

7_51dec35072653.jpg