327 340HP Corvette

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
As far as as as the transmission change goes..... I would up for the five speed Richmond type transmission...... they still have the click and positive engagement feel of the older transmissions versus the newer tremec overdrive transmissions.......there are other members here on this site who have use that transmission swap and it fits within the floor pan without alterations ........you’ll get your gear reduction ........plus your top end for cruise’n.........seeing as how you say you like to take the car everywhere .......nice work ......very sanitary .....very nice looking ..........congratulations

425/409ER

Well Known Member
I have recently installed the Headman headers. They fit and tuck up in there really nice. No problem with ground clearances at all. I now feel the car pulls a little harder through the gears. Not sure but the car sounds a lot better, but not really louder. I have also modified the original air cleaner to draw more air.

What mufflers did you use?

mark johnson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hello Bill, I remember meeting you & seeing your ‘62 at the Long Beach Swap Meet last summer during my Los Angeles trip! I liked your car a lot just the way it is and it’s cool to see you checking in here!