348/409 Fender well Headers

409forever

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Working on a 58 impala 348 anybody have a lead on a set of old school fenderwell headers like Jardine?
I believe I have read that Jardine has gone out off business and sold his out
Thanks

409forever

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Thanks for your reply
I kinda figured they were out but hoping someone would pick up the banner and keep going
I know someone out there has a pair hanging in the garage collecting dust
Thanks again

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I bought a Jardine tuned header for my 74 Triumph Trident back in 75 it wasn't worth a flying F know matter how I tried to tune the bike it always ran worse than the stock system. I sent them a letter looking for guidance & instruction for tuning the bike and I never got a reply. I saw them in Daytona at Speedweek at the big bike show in 75 and I had several questions for them mostly why didn't you answer my letter and why do you make such a big piece of $hit ? They weren't even interested in my problem they didn't seem to care great customer relations.

Mark

409forever

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If Anybody else happens to be looking for fenderwell headers for 58-64 348/409 contact Greg at ACP headers (Formerly Stahl)
I was hoping to locate an older set but was put on to Greg (closest thing to old school that one could hope for)
Greg Did a great job willing to help in anyway with my needs
See Pictures of mock up on 58 Impala almost ready for body shop completion

Attachments

• 348 headers 2.jpg
    348 headers 2.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 348 Headers 4.jpg
    348 Headers 4.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 348 headers1.jpg
    348 headers1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 348 Headers3.jpg
    348 Headers3.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 103

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Love’m......stahl’s use to charge 2500$ for the fenderwells ...... recent posting says same price as the straight back design.......I would have bought those before the Jardine’s but 2500$ was outta my league...... gotta save or cut corners some where

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
If Anybody else happens to be looking for fenderwell headers for 58-64 348/409 contact Greg at ACP headers (Formerly Stahl)
I was hoping to locate an older set but was put on to Greg (closest thing to old school that one could hope for)
Greg Did a great job willing to help in anyway with my needs
See Pictures of mock up on 58 Impala almost ready for body shop completion
BITCHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
That looks effing awesome .....why have you been hiding it from us....???
Really really nice looking car thanks for posting your pictures don’t be shy about posting more
Tell me more about your car ....motor build.... drivetrain......Where do you find it how long have you owned it.......If I’ve missed all of this I apologize