348/409 Indiana Race July 10th-12th 2020

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
To My Dear 409 Racing Friends. I'm very sorry to inform you that Mike and I won't be coming to Area US 41 this weekend. The virus is running rampant at this time. I have only 7 remaining radiation treatments for prostate cancer, and If I would pass Covid 19 on to my Wife, who is in a weakened condition at this time, it could be very serious. My Son Mike over the last several days has come in contact with a Covid co-worker. You all know how much I love racing, but with all these factors adding up, the smart thing for us to do is not to make the trip. Please accept my sincere appology. I hope you all have a wonderful time. Mark and Mike

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
To My Dear 409 Racing Friends. I'm very sorry to inform you that Mike and I won't be coming to Area US 41 this weekend. The virus is running rampant at this time. I have only 7 remaining radiation treatments for prostate cancer, and If I would pass Covid 19 on to my Wife, who is in a weakened condition at this time, it could be very serious. My Son Mike over the last several days has come in contact with a Covid co-worker. You all know how much I love racing, but with all these factors adding up, the smart thing for us to do is not to make the trip. Please accept my sincere appology. I hope you all have a wonderful time. Mark and Mike
Things happen! With all those factors it’s understandable.