348/409 Indiana Race July 10th-12th 2020

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Lol man, if I would have seen this prior to naming our car, I so would have done that.
Naming your car is half the fun! Every name has a story. My Wagon is "Space Shuttle" because I'm a space nut and this 9 passenger will ultimately be used to haul my family of space cadets and all of my kids junk around. 4 of us now but another kid won't be far off. I also happen to have the dealer papers and the Lady that had this car delivered Christmas Eve 1963 had 5 kids herself. Lord knows this wagon has used all of its space to shuttle stuff around.

63409impala

Well Known Member
You see, Henry's reject is my Streetcar. The minion is my race car. The question is do you want a shot at the minion? Lol. It's just a small cubic inch naturally aspirated small block Ford. How vicious can it be right? Lol. This is going to be a very fun race. This has needed to happen in this area for I don't know how long. I cannot wait to meet you all!

mr348-409

Well Known Member
Is this going to be 1/8 or 1/4 mile race? How many 409 cars are coming? If my intake is done we should attend. Lets have a new count on the forum of 409 cars planning on attending Thanks Ralph

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
This is 1/4 mile.
1 Dan Hradisky “The Home Wrecker” 63 Bel Air
2 Scott Hall 62 Impala
3 Brian Lambert "Heaven or Hell" altered (tentative)
4 Ricky Inghram 61 Biscayne
5 Bryan Fugate 63 Impala
6 Shan Dalley 62 Biscayne
7 Dave Mills Chevy II F/X
8 James and Tom 62 Bel Air "Salt Shaker"
9 Ray Barnhart 60 Impala
10 Mark Steele 62 "Golden Girl"
11 Mike Gucciardo 63 Impala "Henry's Reject"
12 Wesolowskis “Ragamuffin” 63 Bel Air

Last

Last edited:

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Come on guys! We need a few more on the list. This will get the blood flowing for the end of Julys Rock N Race. What other classes do they have at this race Dan? My buddy that bought Scotts 67 cutlass might come if theres a class he can run in ( I already told him he's gotta get a w engine before he can run with us)

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Come on guys! We need a few more on the list. This will get the blood flowing for the end of Julys Rock N Race. What other classes do they have at this race Dan? My buddy that bought Scotts 67 cutlass might come if theres a class he can run in ( I already told him he's gotta get a w engine before he can run with us)
It is a very informal event. You get in the staging lanes anytime you feel like. Anything pre 72 is allowed. The idea is for like minded individuals to get together and put on a show. As far as I am aware, the only real class is us who will be having bracket eliminations on Sunday. If there is interest, I might be able to set up a heads up W race for Saturday night. We could pair cars up by drawing names each round till the fastest W car is left. Brew City Gassers will also be in attendance. It's a really good group of cars. https://brewcitygassers.com/