348/409 Indiana Race July 10th-12th 2020

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If anyone has any questions, concerns, or wishes, please let me know. I will be see the promoter for the event this Friday and Saturday.

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
1 Dan Hradisky “The Home Wrecker” 63 Bel Air
2 Scott Hall 62 Impala
3 Brian Lambert "Heaven or Hell" altered (tentative)
4 Ricky Inghram 61 Biscayne
5 Bryan Fugate 63 Impala
6 Shan Dalley 62 Biscayne
7 Dave Mills Chevy II F/X
8 James and Tom 62 Bel Air "Salt Shaker"(out)
9 Ray Barnhart 60 Impala
10 Mark Steele 62 "Golden Girl"
11 Mike Gucciardo 63 Impala "Henry's Reject"
12 Wesolowskis “Ragamuffin” 63 Bel Air
13 Billy Hayden 58 Impala
14 Ralph Dehne 63 Impala

I am waiting to hear back on definitive times. Right now track is open till 11:00 PM Friday and Saturday. 6:00 pm on Sunday. Friday will be open test and tune. Saturday we will run as a group 3 or 4 times paired up to similar e.t. cars to put on a show for the fans. The track will be open for runs anytime you want to go up on Saturday. Sunday will be bracket eliminations and will start as early as possible so people can get on the road.

Last edited:

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
1 Dan Hradisky “The Home Wrecker” 63 Bel Air
2 Scott Hall 62 Impala
3 Brian Lambert "Heaven or Hell" altered (tentative)
4 Ricky Inghram 61 Biscayne
5 Bryan Fugate 63 Impala
6 Shan Dalley 62 Biscayne
7 Dave Mills Chevy II F/X
8 James and Tom 62 Bel Air "Salt Shaker"(out)
9 Ray Barnhart 60 Impala
10 Mark Steele 62 "Golden Girl"
11 Mike Gucciardo 63 Impala "Henry's Reject"
12 Wesolowskis “Ragamuffin” 63 Bel Air
13 Billy Hayden 58 Impala
14 Ralph Dehne 63 Impala

I am waiting to hear back on definitive times. Right now track is open till 11:00 PM Friday and Saturday. 6:00 pm on Sunday. Friday will be open test and tune. Saturday we will run as a group 3 or 4 times paired up to similar e.t. cars to put on a show for the fans. The track will be open for runs anytime you want to go up on Saturday. Sunday will be bracket eliminations and will start as early as possible so people can get on the road.

Last edited:

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I've had an uphill battle getting ready for this trip and race. If I make it I am going to practice social distancing. Aside from the fact I'm near 71 years old I have other conditions that compromise my immune system. Six ft. Distancing and no one in my camper. No offense but I want to live to the next race. I will however be available for cocktails @ six. :dance

Barry Taylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Really Ray! No hugs!! I’m with you on the social distancing Ray! Were getting hit hard here in Texas and I’ve told my son Blake that if he wants to see me right now do facetime calls. I’m just hoping that none of the races get canceled. I’m still planning on making Dragway 42 and hopefully Thompson.

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
I won't be making any of the races. For one I don't have the car ready but the major factor is my wife works in health care and the place is in lock down. I can't take a chance of giving her anything that could possibly make it to her work. Sorry guys. :(
Good move,I don't blame you at all. For us older folks,this stuff is nothing to mess with.