348/409 Indiana Race July 10th-12th 2020

63409impala

Well Known Member
Fellas, it kills me to say this, but I don't think we will make it. We still don't have an engine due to unforseen circumstances.

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Do they sell Sunoco standard or its equivalent at the track? And, do you have to pre register or can you pay at the gate? My plan is to pay at the gate.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I hope everyone has safe travels....... and even safer Racing....... enjoy each other’s company....... put on a great show, and someone please make sure to videotape and or take many pictures.......... to share with the rest of us ..........would love to be there........God bless
:burnout:burnout

Mark Steele

Well Known Member
To My Dear 409 Racing Friends. I'm very sorry to inform you that Mike and I won't be coming to Area US 41 this weekend. The virus is running rampant at this time. I have only 7 remaining radiation treatments for prostate cancer, and If I would pass Covid 19 on to my Wife, who is in a weakened condition at this time, it could be very serious. My Son Mike over the last several days has come in contact with a Covid co-worker. You all know how much I love racing, but with all these factors adding up, the smart thing for us to do is not to make the trip. Please accept my sincere appology. I hope you all have a wonderful time. Mark and Mike

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
To My Dear 409 Racing Friends. I'm very sorry to inform you that Mike and I won't be coming to Area US 41 this weekend. The virus is running rampant at this time. I have only 7 remaining radiation treatments for prostate cancer, and If I would pass Covid 19 on to my Wife, who is in a weakened condition at this time, it could be very serious. My Son Mike over the last several days has come in contact with a Covid co-worker. You all know how much I love racing, but with all these factors adding up, the smart thing for us to do is not to make the trip. Please accept my sincere appology. I hope you all have a wonderful time. Mark and Mike
Things happen! With all those factors it’s understandable.