348/409 Induction

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Is that a custom intake built by McQuillen ....??? .....or is that the Z 12 Valley cover and two piece intake set up
That is a Z-12 cover and I think it’s a Two piece upper intake. It has O-rings to seal the connections. Ralph likes to race in nostalgia super stock. They will not let him run that intake so he had a Lamar Walden Z 11 and take ported and float on the bench. And now it’s on his car and it went 10.30’s at 125-130 mile an hour. And he still tuning it and got more in it. Off foot brake. He has a two step. My neighbor Randy has a super flow bench and done the intake for him. I have some pictures somewhere of importing it and flowing it. I’ll see if I can find them. I know Ralph has some too because I sent them to him. It flat out moves. Sounds phenomenal.

Last edited:

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Yep. My last pro Nostalgia piece. 430 inch...940hp
Yes Russ I spotted your big block Chevy valve covers right off the bat. I guess my eyes are still good and I was thinking I’ve seen a set of those valve covers at Russ Campbells house!:roll They were bolted into a 62 Chevy though! The stainless headers that go on that motor are a true work of art! Beautiful!