348/409 Race at Great Lakes Dragaway

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Its been a lot of fun reading about the great time you guys had. Got me all pumped up so I went out and fired up my engine. I convinced myself I should do some routine maintenance. What I really wanted to do was to make some noise. fired her up,,,, forgot to tie up the dogs. One came home about an hour later, the second one just showed up. I'm ready for 2016,,,, just need to know where and when to show up. Not really needing to race,,,, I want to sit in between Dave and Ray for the b.s. sessions. That will be worth the trip. :beer:beer:beer

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Its been a lot of fun reading about the great time you guys had. Got me all pumped up so I went out and fired up my engine. I convinced myself I should do some routine maintenance. What I really wanted to do was to make some noise. fired her up,,,, forgot to tie up the dogs. One came home about an hour later, the second one just showed up. I'm ready for 2016,,,, just need to know where and when to show up. Not really needing to race,,,, I want to sit in between Dave and Ray for the b.s. sessions. That will be worth the trip. :beer:beer:beer

Crap Ronnie, we barely had time to hit the start drinking light.....

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Hey Ronnie,I want to join you for that bs listening session.I don;t know Dave,but do know Ray.This would be worth the trip.:rollI'm planning on Mason-Dixon next year,and if there's one at Great Lakes at the same time as this year,there as well.

Ishiftem

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Those poor dogs! My last dog ran for the house whenever I touched the door handle!

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4

Hey Ronnie, i may have missed something here in translation from Texan to NZ,
Are you going to listen to the BS sessions or Partake in them:D

Steve

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I feel shitty I had to miss it. Wheat harvest started early this year. Normally early August. :cry

64ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I feel shitty I had to miss it. Wheat harvest started early this year. Normally early August. :cry
How was the wheat quality in your area? Ours is the worst I have ever seen. Very low protein, 7.5-9.5. Discounts for my 8.0% are 1.45 per bu.

Jeff Olson

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
How was the wheat quality in your area? Ours is the worst I have ever seen. Very low protein, 7.5-9.5. Discounts for my 8.0% are 1.45 per bu.

Quality was good and yield was above average. A lot of 60-80 bushel spring wheat but protein was a bit low, most of it in the mid 13's but some down as low as 10. Winter wheat was good quality but less bushels and above average protein, most in the mid 12's to 13. Discounts on spring are at -.15 ea. 1/5 down to 12 pro and winter wheat -.01 each 1/5 down to 10.