348 stroker in mag

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We have talked a little about the article (s) before. The results are impressive but you will never know the details, problems encountered, how many pulls, etc. At one time I put together a list of errors found in the last 3 articles, but, hey, It's none of my business. Those articles sell parts and a lot of the time, things are left out. I understand that. No big deal. It sorta gets under my skin when they say their way is the only way. Gordon, You MUST use a ring compressor. You MUST. There is no way to install rings unless you use a compressor. :roll:roll The article teaches me that I've been doing it wrong for all those years. If they had only explained that the compressor is an option, it would not bother me. Oh well, I'm with Gordon,,, too old to change my ways now. But as we have noted before, just ignore the stuff in the articles that you know are wrong and read the rest for entertainment and all is well. The publicity is good for our sport and is better than reading about " How to build your first small block ". :):)