4:09 on 4-09 (04)

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
Everybody who made it here for 4:09 on 4-09 (04).
Post here just to say you were part of the action
It's Been a great year, Thanks Bob!

:cheers

bobs409

Administrator
Well we had a high of 21 that I noticed.

Hey Phil, your not gonna blow up the server with only 21! :D Maybe next year.

Bob

truck409

Supporting Member 1
I got to start the whole "shebang"

Hey,Phil,I did log in at 4:09 my time here in Alaska but with only 21 logging in that tells me it's pretty late for some of you folks clear back east!Anyway hope everyone had a great day today and,Bob,thanks for a great site and a good year here on the site! :D :D

bobs409

Administrator
I'll be logging off by 9:00 to watch the FBI. (I just love old shows like that)

I considered getting my 409 out but with it being Good Friday and the way people tend to drive on these occasions, I decided to leave it in the garage. (I love my NOS fenders too much!) ;)

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
paper!!!!!

Bob since you asked us to log in here on this thread.......I think you should send all of us who did a nice Certificate of Achivement to hang on our wall!!!! :deal :deal :deal

bobs409

Administrator
It wasn't me that asked to sign in on this thread, it was droptop62. If you ask nicely, maybe he'll send you something. :D

Would you settle for some fireworks from me?

Attachments

• firew2.gif
    firew2.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 131

droptop62

Supporting Member 1
Certificate for phil

Here you go phil, Best I could do on short notice.
:p

Attachments

• certificate.jpg
    certificate.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 88

bobs409

Administrator
Very nice droptop! If I know Phil, he will probably print that out and hang it on his wall! LOL :D

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Thanks Bob, What a change a year makes ! You took us from the subnormal to superior forum in 12 months!
glad I was a part of 409/4-09-04 !!!,,,dq :bow

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Thank You!!!!!!!

Thank you droptop62 for the award!!!! That's awesome and a cool thing to do!! I'm surprised that everyone who was on line that night hasn't asked you for one!!

BOB WAS RIGHT.......SEE ATTACHED PHOTO!!!!!

Achievement award on the left....Mike Stubbs & I in San Bernardino, CA....Tom Jacobson, Zora & I on the right......me driving Tom Jacobson's 62 Belair at Riverside and Hayden and the red bubbletop on the lower right. YOUR AWARD IS IN GOOD COMPANY!!!!!

Thank you again!!!

PS: Bob...how can I make a fullsize copy of this?????? When I printed it out, it printed the whole thread.

Attachments

• 409achievementaward.jpg
    409achievementaward.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 75

bobs409

Administrator
Phil,

Go back to where droptop posted the picture and right click on it, then save it to your computer. Then you can open it in any picture/photo/viewer program and print from there. (or crop/resize, etc)

Bob

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Thank you!!!

Bob....you are SSSOOOOOO smart!! I'm going to save the 10AM seminar spot for you at the Convention!! Topic........Computor 101 for Dummies (like me!!) and Other Gearheads!!!! You can be our guest speaker and tell us ALL YOUR KNOWLEDGE!!!! Deal????? say yes!!!!

bobs409

Administrator
As far as computers go, I'd be better off listening instead of speaking. ;)

Computers are just like cars to me in a way. I learn only the things that interest me and don't bother much with any of the "other" stuff.