4.11 "P" case posi

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Hi everyone. I have a 4.11 "P" case posi for sale. I've never installed or use this rear. Bought it in Arizona about 12 years ago. Just had to have it for some reason. It appears to be in very good shape. Turns freely. Nice meshing of the teeth. Oiled and inside a plastic bag all this time. I also had a 3.70 "P" case posi which I sold but advertised them both on this site with additional info and pics. You can refer to that thread. The rear weighs 77 lbs. and shipping is from zip code 10940. It can be a killer. I shipped the 3.70 to Texas and it was $120.00. I'm firm at $550.00 plus shipping for this rear. I think it's a fair price.
I also recall, that some members previously wanted the 4.11 if I wanted to sell it. I forget who was first in line and I apologize for that. You can pm me if you have an interest. Thank you, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I've had a few inquiries about the rear requesting additional info and numbers. I included all this in postings and pics when I first presented both rears for sale, some time ago.. I'll try to do it again, but those previous postings should contain everything you need. The inquiries were from members a considerable distance way. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from the purchase, but distance can be a killer for shipping, Carmine.

63impalass409

Supporting Member 1
I believe older adds get deleted after a while and would consider that rear also but figured shipping would be too high to Washington state but I will look for the old add now.