4 Basic Tenents Of Religion

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
My wife and I, were at home, this particular Saturday. It was a slow, kind of day. :rolleyes I just got finished eating lunch, and was on my way, back outside.:clap I noticed the local Joh. Wit. coming down our driveway.:eek3 I quickly ran in the house, and alerted my wife. Turn the TV off, and shut off the lights, and go into the bomb shelter.:rolleyes:teehee Knock on the door.:hide My wife, opens the door, and let's them in.:yikes Three women and a man. My wife offers them, coffee and donuts. They were very polite. After awhile, they started making remarks, about us being Catholic.:mad The one woman, noticed, my wife had nail polish on. :dunno She remarks "that's a Sin." ":teeheeThen she see's, the Halloween decorations, and plastic Jack-o-Lanterns. "Those items, are the work of the devil.":teehee I'm sitting in the other room, watching TV, and laughing to myself. "I told her, not to let them in.":rollFinally, Judy had enough. She took the cup, out of this person's hand, and told them ALL, to "Get The Hell Out." They were insulted. Go on, all of you, Get the Hell Out.:laugh:laugh2

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
It's unbelievable that in this day and age, the JW cult even exists. There's a couple of sites that tell of the miserable existence this bunch places on their followers. Look up a site labeled "141 Things J.W's Can't Do". You wouldn't believe it. I feel the worst about what that bunch does to the lives of their children. No birthdays, Christmas, holidays, school activities,no friends outside of the organization, the public schools are the work of the devil, etc. Most public school teachers will tell you the biggest pain in the posterior parents are the j.w. families, always complaining about everything, etc. If someone opts out, they are shunned then disfellowshipped for life. That doesn't sound like a bad thing, but it results in family break ups, divorces, and kids never seeing their parents. In fact, next time they show up on your porch, tell them that you haven't been approached by them for the last 30 or so years since you were disfellowshipped by them. They'll never be back.