409 2x4 Air Filter Element

john409

Does anybody know where to buy a new air filter element for a stock dual snorkel 1963 2x4 air cleaner, other than from Show Cars Automotive in Minnesota? Thanks guys.

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I may have one ! I'll have to check tomorrow at my shop for you.
Ken...................

PAINTJOHN1

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Federated Auto sells them.Sell for about $14.00.If you need the part number I may have it.Just need to get in the storage shelf and look on one of the boxes I have.John

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Paintjohn1 just solved the air filter problem for you !!!
I learn something everytime I get on this forum !!!
Ken......................

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Go to Hastings web site and find a local Hastings dealer.
Part no. AF26, fits and looks perfect.......:D
This filter should be around for some time as it has many applications.

:cheers
bj

john409

Federated Auto sells them.Sell for about $14.00.If you need the part number I may have it.Just need to get in the storage shelf and look on one of the boxes I have.John

Appreciate the info,John. Would also appreciate the part number,if you could. Thanks,John409

john409

Does anybody know where to buy a new air filter element for a stock dual snorkel 1963 2x4 air cleaner, other than from Show Cars Automotive in Minnesota? Thanks guys.

Thanks to all who replied. Found out that Hastings AF26 crosses to Baldwin PA631. Grainger sells it under 4ZTV4 but wants you to purchase 6. Best deal was on Amazon.com for $13.18 each for Hastings AF26. Plus if you spend more than $25.00, shipping's free.