409 blower intake

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
With your cam,the additional 60 plus cu.in.,the efi,and the centrifical blower,you'll be good,Ragan.I don't think that your torque curve will be that flat with your blower as opposed to Brians positive displacement blower,but it'll be stronger in the 4,000 and up range.As to streetable,that will depend largely on the weight of your right foot.

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
With your cam,the additional 60 plus cu.in.,the efi,and the centrifical blower,you'll be good,Ragan.I don't think that your torque curve will be that flat with your blower as opposed to Brians positive displacement blower,but it'll be stronger in the 4,000 and up range.As to streetable,that will depend largely on the weight of your right foot.
Thanks, I was hoping the street-able would be more dependent on the nut behind the wheel than anything else.

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Just stumbled across this one. Update.………runs even better than before! 9.79@136. No issues. Runs great. Getting it ready for next years fun. Jesus, this was started back in 2014. I am getting old.

Suprised the engine isn't froze up. You never race with us anymore....was it something I said?????:hide

MRHP

Supporting Member 1
Mrhp - I would encourage you to boost reference the edelbrocks. I have some experience with the Edelbrocks. I'm happy to help you.
Carbs were built by Allstate Carbs and work flawless. I do not believe they are boost referenced. On the dyno the fuel curve was on the money. Plugs look excellent, and has run this way for years. Whatever they did, it sure works! Makes this little 380 run like a big dog.