409 Parts Lot

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Ok, I've been working on buying this stash of 409 parts for about 3 years. It was right under my nose, only 2 miles from my house. There's a complete low mileage truck engine (422), a '62 068 block and crank, a set of 690's, pair of 817's, two dual quads, one with edelbrocks one with original carbs, one extra front carb, two tri powers, the air cleaner, three cranks, the Edelbrock 6x2, the 63 T 10, 553 bell, tons of pistons and rods that I'm sure aren't usable, new GM valve springs, and all kinds of pulleys, brackets and stuff that I'm not even sure is 09... I will probably be going through it and posting pics, hoping you guys can help me figure out what some of it is..
Rick

Attachments

• IMG_2142.JPG
    IMG_2142.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 182

Rickys61

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
GREAT score Ricky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just so happens that we will be coming thru Ohio next week with my truck and an empty trailer!!!!!!!!!!! And some brand new $100 bills that I just printed!!!!!!!!!!! Do you want me to stop by??????????????????
Absolutely Mr Reed... my friends are always welcome at my house.... but if you read the posts and not just looked at the pictures, you'd know they aren't at my house... :poke