409 races in 2019

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
When you thinking Dave?

May, June, July, what ever works. They're great to work with. No giantic event to work in with. They host one Division 5? event a year, but probably wouldn't be a good time for us. If there is interest, I can talk to them. I know the owner and mananger.

Also, what Dan says about Great Lakes is great also.

One race to the West would be awesome.

Last edited:

jbschneeweis

Well Known Member
I'm in. It is a great place to race & they have excellent camping facilities. I should be ready to go for the 2019 racing season. Times not good for me would be end of July & end of August (conflict with East & West Coast events). Thanks for doing this Dave. Let us know when. Thanks.

Joel

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
May, June, July, what ever works. They're great to work with. No giantic event to work in with. They host one Division 5? event a year, but probably wouldn't be a good time for us. If there is interest, I can talk to them. I know the owner and mananger.

Also, what Dan says about Great Lakes is great also.

One race to the West would be awesome.
Yeah....the owner's first name is Reid!!!!!!!

CORVAIRWILD

Well Known Member
Alrite! My calendar cut off the half of H in Ohio, so I want sure if it was in Oregon... I wonder if I'll make it... And I just made a deal on a 2nd 409. It may have been a 340hp car... Notaclue... We'll see when I get it