51 states

chuckl

Well Known Member
"It is not the votes that count, it is the people that count the votes." Many elections; local, state and national have been lost (or won) on counting--Deliberate ignoring, double counting, double voting (both absentee and precinct) massive burning of absentee ballots, voting by illegals, voting by dead people, voting machine "trips" to double or triple count a vote or ignore a vote, to name a few. The one I love is: "More votes were counted for a candidate than all registered voters and exceeds the total number of citizens of the precinct/area!" The time and expense to prevent this is abuse is, most often, not taken. :gaah:finger

bobs409

Administrator
Yep, the good old machines bought from one of soros' companys. What could possibly go wrong with that???

Too many hands in the cookie jar. There is NO way of stopping the frauds. Even when they do catch them, it's a slap on the wrist or nothing at all!

Somewhere right now, they are probably producing democrat write in ballots and whatnot.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I was there for a weekend back in 1970, some areas not too bad just stay off the streets at night when the natives come out. I can only imagine how crappy it is today