54 years ago today........

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
it was 72* in Emporia, Kansas and Candy said I DO!!!!! We pulled out of the church in a white/red 63 Impala hardtop with a 250HP 327 and 3-speed trans.
Two daughters and 5 wonderful grandsons later......we are still in love!!! I think!!!!!!!!
It was snowing here so hard that we couldn't see the yard out side!!!! I'll go check with her to see if she still wants to take a walk!!!!

wristpin

Well Known Member
it was 72* in Emporia, Kansas and Candy said I DO!!!!! We pulled out of the church in a white/red 63 Impala hardtop with a 250HP 327 and 3-speed trans.
Two daughters and 5 wonderful grandsons later......we are still in love!!! I think!!!!!!!!
It was snowing here so hard that we couldn't see the yard out side!!!! I'll go check with her to see if she still wants to take a walk!!!!
Congrats Phil. It takes alot of work and begging to keep a fine woman like Candy!
Candy you're a Saint!

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I’m very happy for you both......congratulations on hitting the life lottery...... I always thought that I’d be able to say that.......oh well.......I don’t have to tell you after 54 years...... love each other and treat each other well, I’m envious..... .........congratulations Phil and Candy...!!!!!

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Happy Anniversary to both of you. Glad I got to meet both of you! Candy a little more than you. :poke She has the right name, because she’s very sweet. Hope you have many more.

Fuzz

MAGA