58 Harley 45 WL

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Not too bad. I wish it had the stock springer and fenders on it. If it did, I might be a player even with it in Ohio.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
There was a couple of old Harley springers on FB but they weren't cheap they had that extree Harley patina. I don't like those rear fenders what are they called a Fatbob fender like this, my FLH has one I bought a rear bobber fender for it from Lowbrows in Cleveland Oh.:D

Mark

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
There was a couple of old Harley springers on FB but they weren't cheap they had that extree Harley patina. I don't like those rear fenders what are they called a Fatbob fender like this, my FLH has one I bought a rear bobber fender for it from Lowbrows in Cleveland Oh.:D

Mark
Back in the day they were called a duck tail, the original fender had a hinge to change out the rear wheel so everyone cut them off above the hinge and turned the edge up when they were chopping a bike. Remember back then you made everything as there was a lack of aftermarket parts. When Harley got creative back in the late 80's & early 90's they just started reproducing what everybody did themselves back in the 60's & 70's, go figure!

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So here is where I am at these days Mark. I don't mind working on things for the most part, however my days of scrounging parts and building things seems to have cut into my other things like work, sleeping, taking care of the wife, having fun, fishing etc. I am more of a guy that wants it all there in one package at the very least. Preferably stock or very close to stock. It should be in good to great condition, rideable, or driveable, and more importantly at a very good price. That's why I said if it had the stock fenders and springer, at the price I would have to look at it.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
What you need Jeff is another partner in your ventures and there's a perfectly good one going to waste sitting over there on the eestern coast of Pa. and I hear he's loaded (moldy mattress money).:D

Mark

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That guy seems to be rich and reclusive. He is always buying or building something. He seems to never sell anything. I have never heard of any form of employment. Seems to have a nice place and things. Oh and some sort of cat fetish. Where I come from some might think they are independent pharmaceutical antreprenors. Some might refer to them as drug dealers. I don't think he's doing that, however with the cat fetish, is does give you pause :D

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
That guy seems to be rich and reclusive. He is always buying or building something. He seems to never sell anything. I have never heard of any form of employment. Seems to have a nice place and things. Oh and some sort of cat fetish. Where I come from some might think they are independent pharmaceutical antreprenors. Some might refer to them as drug dealers. I don't think he's doing that, however with the cat fetish, is does give you pause :D

I thinks Unc. mines coal Jeff, I think he said he lives on top of a mine and its hard to tell what else he finds down there might even be a magical Shroom farmer those like to grow in dark places.:D:eat

Mark