583 heads Price change

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Strip and hot tanked, Glass beaded , Magnafluxed, Resurfaced- very minimal, All threads retap, Install bronze liners, Grind seats for OS valves, Grind 30 degree on valves, Machine valve guides for PC seals, Machine valve spring seats, Machine for screw in studs.
Parts
Manley exhaust valves 11313-8
Manley intake valves 11312-8
Comp cams metal jacket seals 515-16
Comp rocker stud 4503-16
Comp valve lock 603-16
Comp retainers 744-16
Comp Springs 911-16
Open to Reasonable offers plus shipping from 14303 Niagara Falls, NY

Optional: Pep roller rockers with Poly locks $225.00

Attachments

Last edited:

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I just noticed that you are from the Sault. I was there in November at Essar Steel .

Kevin McCauley

Last edited:

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Kevin, You need to come on down to Bowling Green and bring 72 or 96 of your Canadian friends with you. And bring something to race too!!!:drinking
Hey Barry just realized I missed this post!! I would love to get back to the track, kids are expensive.... and the racing fund is limited. May try and get down to spectate. Hope all is well

63impalass409

Supporting Member 1
I for one don't buy or call on anything without a price and I do not make offers anything without a price as I'm afraid of offering too much. I just bought 2 sets of 583's and a set of 690's because price was listed but maybe that's just me.

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Lets be clear, I had posted a price and had no response.... hence the title PRICE CHANGE. I edited the ad and asked for reasonable offer. I am asking for $1800.00 plus shipping. I am not easily insulted, you can offer otherwise... I just wont respond. I like to think of my self as a well respected enthusiast on this site and that my reputation speaks for itself.

I hope this response is met with a clear message... nothing personal just business.

Strip and hot tanked, Glass beaded , Magnafluxed, Resurfaced- very minimal, All threads retap, Install bronze liners, Grind seats for OS valves, Grind 30 degree on valves, Machine valve guides for PC seals, Machine valve spring seats, Machine for screw in studs.
Parts
Manley exhaust valves 11313-8
Manley intake valves 11312-8
Comp cams metal jacket seals 515-16
Comp rocker stud 4503-16
Comp valve lock 603-16
Comp retainers 744-16
Comp Springs 911-16
Open to Reasonable offers plus shipping from 14303 Niagara Falls, NY

Optional: Pep roller rockers with Poly locks $225.00
I am a motivated seller on these 583 heads... They are done right and ready to go.
How’s ya doing tonight? Are the 583 still available? If these are still available let me know, thanks Rich.

Yes that works out fine. so you didnt get info sent last night, building a 409 for our 64 impala, 656 block, stock crankshaft,ross pistons, eagle rods, crane hyd roller with 555 & 575 lift? read somewhere this may be to high with the 583? anyhow talk later...