'59 348 4 barrel complete motor

59K9

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I just purchased a 348 stroker motor from jack gibbs earlier today so I'm gonna list mine for sale here...it's pad code says it's a 250 hp 348, G code stamping...the motor is complete and running in the el camino it came in...it's a great driver and starts with a flick of the key, I'm just wanting a far more serious motor to play with...it come with everything except the pullies and brackets...I can video it starting and running or you can come bye and see for yourself...I'm in west central florida for what it's worth...a complete bolt in and drive engine that has sat in my barn with the car for a decade...now that the elky is getting running gear I figured I'd post it before I pulled it...dunno the value and I'm not trying to retire on this motor, just a fair offer takes her home...it's now got a 600 edelbrock carb, mebbe a 650, not sure...

Hello there, my name is Mike Todd, I have a son that goes to school down in Fern Park. Will be coming that way to see him in the near future. I have absolutely no idea the value of your engine because I am not a seller, but if it is reasonable I would be interested. The value to me is that it is running in the car. Just looking for a stock fairly non smokey engine. Please feel free to text me if you like. My number is 724.747.5277 Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks. Take care, Mike

Hey guys, if any other members know this gentleman could you let him know about my reply to his post please. Havent heard any thing from him and just want to make sure he knows that its on here. If he's like me, he doesnt get on the internet all the time so I know how that is. Thanks, Mike

Hey guys, if any other members know this gentleman could you let him know about my reply to his post please. Havent heard any thing from him and just want to make sure he knows that its on here. If he's like me, he doesnt get on the internet all the time so I know how that is. Thanks, Mike

blkblk63ss

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Just click his avatar and start a conversation will come up click on that and it will lead you how to do . You are a member you should be able to do that.