59 Floor Brace

airsurf

Well Known Member
I have been looking for this brace for years with no luck. It is the brace on the rear of the front seat floor pan. It is between what most sites call the center or middle brace and the rear brace. I need the right side as it was torn off on a railroad track about 36 years ago. If it isn't reproduced any leads for a salvage part would be great. Thanks.

chev bottom marked.jpg

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Try contacting JENS on Chevytalk, he has a lot of 59 stuff. Great to buy from too.

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Try Sherman Body panels. If they have it, take the part number and order it through Summit or Jegs.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Or get measurements and take then to a metal shop and they can make an exact replica. Maybe get measurements from opposite side and invert measurements.

airsurf

Well Known Member
Thanks, but that's the front brace (circled in blue). I've looked through their catalog and many others and can't find it. I was looking at another site where a guy replaced his entire floor and these were not on his. Probably would be fine without them.
upload_2017-7-5_19-45-25.png

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
airsurf; Did you try, Chevrolet Restoration World? I bought (2) of those braces last February, from them. Are 1959 Braces different, from 64's? The part number on my Braces are B735800. The same brace, fits left or right.