also needing diagram of the horn pieces
I can be reached at
rogerg@pgrb.com

Thanks in advance
Roger

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Roger, It is with much embarassment that I must inform you that the shop manual which I had complete confidence in, did not have an exploded view of the 1960 wheel. Much detail for a 1962-66, even showed 55 and 56, no 58-60. Probably the same book you have. I'm using the forum to inform you so others will know you are still in need. So sorry for the false hope.

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Roger, does this help? I probably have more but I'll have to dig for it.
:coffee:

Attachments

• 59 turn signal 1.jpg.jpg
    59 turn signal 1.jpg.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 43

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Roger, I have a picture of the mast taken from the top minus the steering wheel from the 1960 manual. I'll get a picture out of this. I also have a 60 Impala out in the yard minus the steering wheel. I have not been able to get to things around here because of work and other must do dutys, but you have never been far from my toughts concerning your problem. I know how it is when you are trying to get things done! :grumble:

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Roger, I can see that the picture that oldskydog has up is a much better picture that I can supply. The one I have shows no detail and the top of the mast without the steering wheel looks exactly like the picture in the manual.

Attachments

• MVC-065S.JPG
    MVC-065S.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 30