'61 Biscayne Stroked 348/440c.i. My First Restoration

sycsteve

Well Known Member
I tried saying ,it won't put on c0ck,oh I guess you have to fool it.

What you going to rip on me Now? Give it you best shot. I thought this site was more mature than that? I'll fix it when I get to it. Was just trying to get everything working first and together then work the bugs out later.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
What you going to rip on me Now? Give it you best shot. I thought this site was more mature than that? I'll fix it when I get to it. Was just trying to get everything working first and together then work the bugs out later.
Chill out man , I was just explaining I first tried printing that c word it would not let me do it. That i had to put in a different 0 on my phone to fool it. Was not referring to you.Not ripping on you.

Last edited:

sycsteve

Well Known Member
Just called Impala Bobs about the billet grill. The guy I talked to didn't sound to concerned that the grill does not come close to the brackets lining up with a mounting hole.
Just said yup your going to have to modify it. Don't like shopping with them any way.

sycsteve

Well Known Member
I'm looking for a Hurst round shifter stick for bucket seats. I see Show Cars has 62 and 63.
Can anyone tell me what part Hurst numbers those are so I can look up the lengths?

sycsteve

Well Known Member
The right side has some rust flakes in the channel and the left side is very minor.
I can clean up the chrome some more if you like and try to get some better pictures.
View attachment 59410

Been trying to reach you guys. Hope you didn't forget about me or change your minds. Would like to get my good channel and the good one you have to the chrome guy when I get my bumpers.