61 Biscayne

Pats 409

Well Known Member
Hi Guys haven't been on here in some time and was still looking for a Biscayne to put the "extra" 409 in. I got name and number of a guy within 10 miles of me with a 61 for sale cheap assumed to good to be true, called him up went to look and brought it home yesterday for $1500. Motor and trans and rad. gone but rest is complete was a stick 6. Never appears to have been in the salt only damage is the typical wet carpets/window leaks, car is as straight as an arrow with good chrome and trim too. Problem is the trim tag is gone and appears it has been gone along time and he said it didn't come with car when he got it, door jamb tag says it was built at the Wisconsin plant. Should be a nice project but gotta get the Chevelle done before I take something else apart!

Pats 409

Well Known Member
Yeah I know I gotta get one of my buddies that knows more about computers than I do, I tried several times to download pics of my 63 and never was able to figure out what I was doing wrong. And also the guy had a floor shift steering column from a 63 that can be bought would it be the same as the 61? I think not.

Pats 409

Well Known Member
Once again have tried to upload pictures and it tells me that I have exceeded the 2MB limit how do the rest of you do it? I had another "young" guy try it and he also doesn't know why it won't go thru.