61 Pontiac sold.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I must admit..... that when you were building the motor....... I couldn’t believe how you pushed through with the raised port head ......and the engineering that you put into the head design....... I am impressed and envious of your talents.......:bow:bow:bow

47Hudson

I would like to thank Jim & Jim for building such an awesome car! My Father will be running the car next year in NMCA Nostalgia Super Stock.
The car is truly a work of art and the attention to detail is second to none. The cars appearance will not change but unfortunately we will have to change to front suspension and a few other details. I am really looking forward to getting the car ready for next year. We should be at the season opener in Bradenton Fl. next year so be on the lookout for this amazing machine.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I would like to thank Jim & Jim for building such an awesome car! My Father will be running the car next year in NMCA Nostalgia Super Stock.
The car is truly a work of art and the attention to detail is second to none. The cars appearance will not change but unfortunately we will have to change to front suspension and a few other details. I am really looking forward to getting the car ready for next year. We should be at the season opener in Bradenton Fl. next year so be on the lookout for this amazing machine.

Congratulations on buying such a Fantastic hot rod