62 biscayne 409 project

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Patching in some of the rust holes that meet up to the pan.
20201118_201826.jpg
This is my stick and rock fabrication.
20201118_203154.jpg
I bent this over some heavy wall tubing so it would soften the bend.
20201118_202813.jpg
I will make another patch that will extend it to take care of the hole to the right. It just makes it easier to work with.

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
When I came by the other day I looked at Joey’s car, man it’s looking really nice! Very clean! Are you going to put carpet And a pad in it? If you do make sure you take plenty of pictures so Joey will have his before and after.:good I remember when you were going to just put an engine in it and make it roadworthy, I guess the plans have changed a little:facepalm that’s good though the car is definitely worth it. I would love to have it. Someday I’ll find one out there worth Rescuing.:cool: I guess Joey knows how lucky he is to have James working on it, I know I’m lucky to have James for a friend! A Real Good Friend!!!!!!!!!!!

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
That’s a good question I’ve been thinking about for a long time Tom, I really like the 61. I also like the 63. I once had a 65 with a 283 automatic and was a super sport. My first car. I would be happy with a 61-65 I seriously like them all!....
I guess if I could only choose one to make my own it would be a 61. Biscayne, Belair, Impala not too particular just like the backend and the front end of those cars.:good Tom I will give you your money back for the black 62 that you stole out of my backyard in Harrisburg! Just the way you bought it would be perfect!!! Lol:roll

Last edited: