62 biscayne 409 project

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Well your arm, it’s been twisted Kevin Thanks!!!!! :dance:happy

You betcha. I have enough projects to keep me busy for two lifetimes, WITHOUT that car lol. Sounds like that stash of 63 parts you picked up is everything that car doesn't have:good

:appl:appl:good Another 409 on the streets of Missouri!!

Yup, back to the state she was born in. KC that is....

Nice stash of 63's, got any 62 2 door sedans? Looks like eastern Colorado, pretty.

Thanks:good It's weird. I've found six, '63 2-door sedans within 200 miles of my house in the last few years, two 64's, and one 61. Not a single 62:dunno Then I see James and Tom finding 62's left and right, don't think Chevy shipped any this far west:teehee

Junky

Well Known Member
Cool:good:good Least I'm not the only one. Isn't it crazy how these things can accumulate?? I know of TWO MORE 63 post cars, one a Biscayne the other a Bel Air, near me that could be had, but gosh dang it where does it stop??? This is the Biscayne, no pics of the Bel Air. Poor thing is really rough even by my standards. Six banger/3-speed, and a trunk full of batteries for you know what.:doh:doh:rolleyes Roberts was a lowrider shop in Denver in the 90's, this is bout all thats left of that legacy.

FE2DDFDF-3404-479A-9A9C-66A6426B0533.jpeg

Do you know anything about the Corvair Station Wagon in the picture??? Thanks Junk

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Do you know anything about the Corvair Station Wagon in the picture??? Thanks Junk

I don't. There's a whole bunch of old Chevy s--t sitting in that lot. I made a verbal agreement with the guy to buy that 63 for 1500 bucks, and then a few days passed and he backed out when it came time to seal it. Price went up to 2500. Shady guy. Can't bring myself to pay that much for it so there it sits.

Junky

Well Known Member
Next time you are by there, stop in and ask about the Corvair. It will be a good time to tell him that you are still a buyer for the '63 at $1500, and you never know, he might just take it since it has been sitting for so long. Also ask him what year the Corvair is, or take a picture of the VIN, and I can deciper it from there. I am only interested in a '62 Corvair wagon... thanks