62 Galaxy

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Throwing things? You got that right. There is just too much to say about this car. I will just leave it at someone is smoking some powerful stuff if they think that car is worth 12K.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
No they're asking $750 for it Jeff, I could swear they were asking $650 for it before I posted it.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I didn't look down. All I saw was the $12,345 on the top, looked at the car and figured I had seen enough. $750 for the parts isn't too bad if you need them, even though its a 352 and most likely a Cruise O Matic.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well if you're a young Ford Guy with not much money I think you could do something with this car it has a title and the interior ain't too shabby , 62 weren't a bad looking car I would rather have a 61 or 63 though.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Before I went into the Army, I had a 1963 Galaxie XL convertible, with the reverb. Gave it to my brother when I went in. Came back on leave and he had sold it. :doh

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Why does it say $12k at the top like that??? What a shitty place to sell scaring off any possible buyers! lol

I'd prefer a 63 or 64 myself.

I don't know why they did it here but usually they'll do it if they want to trade or part it out. From what I've heard FB is pretty weird about what they let you put in your adds.:confused

Mark