62 Impala coupe rear regulator fitting info

thunda1962

I have a couple of problems fitting my rear regulators and believe there are plastic rollers in the tracks but can't confirm, I'm hoping someone on here can help with some information, also where i can buy a left rear regulator, thanks .

bobs409

Administrator
Plastic rollers are on the window frame portion and ride in the tracks. I have a good used LH regulator with tracks for $65 plus shipping: (others available too)

s-l1600.jpg

I have a couple of problems fitting my rear regulators and believe there are plastic rollers in the tracks but can't confirm, I'm hoping someone on here can help with some information, also where i can buy a left rear regulator, thanks .

thunda1962

I am interested , i live in Australia , can you UPS it to me at my expense, do you have any of the plastic rollers ? Or know where i can get them ?

bobs409

Administrator
I don't have any rollers but replacements are probably available. I can ship Priority International for $74.95 I can take Paypal.

Thanks,

Bob

I am interested , i live in Australia , can you UPS it to me at my expense, do you have any of the plastic rollers ? Or know where i can get them ?

thunda1962

I am interested in the regulator , would i be able to take it without the tracks , i have them in my car already plus it might be cheaper to get it here in Brisbane Australia , I've been having troubles with my computer the last couple of days so I'm on and off the net at the moment .

bobs409

Administrator
I am interested in the regulator , would i be able to take it without the tracks , i have them in my car already plus it might be cheaper to get it here in Brisbane Australia , I've been having troubles with my computer the last couple of days so I'm on and off the net at the moment .

I'll check on that later and post back here...

thunda1962

Ok , can I do it through PayPal please , I've only used it through eBay so it shouldn't be to complicated, do you send me an invoice and a link maybe ? , my name and address should be linked to my PayPal , thanks .

bobs409

Administrator
Ok , can I do it through PayPal please , I've only used it through eBay so it shouldn't be to complicated, do you send me an invoice and a link maybe ? , my name and address should be linked to my PayPal , thanks .

I just sent you a paypal request to the email you have with this forum account.

Thanks,

Bob

thunda1962

I got some new rollers so I'll take all the windows out and replace them all and get rid of all the movement out it and get full adjustment back to get the windows sealed properly , I just hope I can figure it all out lol .

thunda1962

Yeah , i bought the car as a roller that had been painted and all the glass was out of it so I've already payed some guy $600 to refit all the glass which he didn't seal the front or rear windshields so they have to come back out , he fitted the side windows and the rollers are all worn and nothing seals , i had a quote for $1,000 + to make it right so I'm going to figure it out myself lol , it's very difficult and expensive to get work done on classic cars here in Australia , I've restored the rest of the car so I'll get it sorted , it's a Golden Anniversary 927 car so i just want it right .