63 409 425 hp

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So here we go it's a 63 409/425hp 814 block rebuilt complete motor just needs new valve covers, plug wires and plugs when installed and doesn't leak any oil.

You get the water pump on the engine now or a rebuilt water that has not had the back plate assembled to date, the MSD original box and colored springs, edelbrock carb original boxes and build sheet doc's that I have.

The passenger side exhaust manifold does have a weld on it you can probably see in the picture on the link below and they have been ceramic coated.

$14900.00 plus shipping or local pick up Florida.

I posted this link when I was thinking and drinking BEER, I'm drinking coffee now http://www.348-409.com/forum/threads/thinking.40879/#post-438751

Happy Motoring Ted :drinking

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I thought the economy was doing GOOD :ebay

I, like about 70 plus % of Americans believe the economy is doing good. However, depending on the day of the week and which political party you subscribe to, because of extreme self loathing and hate, some of that 70 plus % will still say the economy is doing bad :dunno2

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I, like about 70 plus % of Americans believe the economy is doing good. However, depending on the day of the week and which political party you subscribe to, because of extreme self loathing and hate, some of that 70 plus % will still say the economy is doing bad :dunno2
Tough one to call but remember that everytime the FED's drop interest rates that they are trying to boost the economy not slow it down. They just dropped their rates.

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
additional photo's :drinking

Attachments

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
more additional photos :drinking

Attachments

our1962

Well Known Member