63 Impala SS trunk lamp bulb

55Brodie

Well Known Member
Might you be able to ID this one? It was in a box marked 1962, however, I know that the 1962 uses only one screw hole, not 2. I just repaired both of these with new pigtail wires. The biggest pain is to remember exactly how they go together. I had to take another one out of the box to figure it out.
Many years ago, I bought a box of replacement wires that go inside of the sockets, at a swap meet. They work perfectly in these lights, once you take them apart. Wish that I could find more of them.

View attachment 80525View attachment 80526
Under hood lamp.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Might you be able to ID this one? It was in a box marked 1962, however, I know that the 1962 uses only one screw hole, not 2. I just repaired both of these with new pigtail wires. The biggest pain is to remember exactly how they go together. I had to take another one out of the box to figure it out.
Many years ago, I bought a box of replacement wires that go inside of the sockets, at a swap meet. They work perfectly in these lights, once you take them apart. Wish that I could find more of them.

View attachment 80525View attachment 80526
You can find those pigtails with the circular fiberboard piece at Auveco, I bought a box of them a few years back.

Attachments

• IMG_4937.JPG
    IMG_4937.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: