63 ss 409

1961BelAir427

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
When I got the email alert for the thread it didn't show past the words "tow truck" so it was a relief when I read why! It won't be long now before you are out enjoying it!

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
After 1year and a half i finally got to get the chevy out of the garage to only put it on another tow truck ,
to get the exhausts hooked up...thought id post some pics to the 63 fans:beerView attachment 26807View attachment 26808View attachment 26809
After 1year and a half i finally got to get the chevy out of the garage to only put it on another tow truck ,
to get the exhausts hooked up...thought id post some pics to the 63 fans:beerView attachment 26807View attachment 26808View attachment 26809
Image-001.jpg Enjoy your ride. I am partial to that color. This was mine from back in the day.
Best of luck with the rest of the build:clap:clap:love
:crazy:dance:happy:cheers

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
Do love the 63 and the color .........is that original or custom

Last edited:

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Great colour, looking way kewl. What size exhausts are you going for!:dunno

Gav.

Aqua409ss

Well Known Member
Hey thanks for the kind word guys , all the hard work is starting to pay off should be on the road hopefully 4th july:D

The interior and exterior paint codes on it are Trim 845 exterior 918.. its had a bare metal respray so OG paint is well an truly gone, as i have never seen this colour 918 on a OG car we tried our best to match it to the petrol flap as best as possible

cant wait to hear the 409 with the exhausts bolted up :crazysounded unreal uncapped and straight out of the manifolds....

Hey gav using the GM part 3822295/3822296 manifolds in to a 2.5 inch pipes through to mufflers then 2 1/4 out past the back wheels.

Eli