63 SS Impala original 409 car?

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Extremely impressed with the quality of work, the size of this project,the sheer determination, and I could only imagine the fun you are having with it. Wait until its completed!! Neat hood scoop,too. Wonder what the car's history included!

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Too many parts stacked on and in it now. :D Too many air cleaners to fabricate and a '62 Impala project also. What other excuses can I come up with.:rub I would really like to get the '63 done since I have the metal work so close to being completed, but just can't get back into it yet.:dunno

bobs409

Administrator
Too many parts stacked on and in it now. :D Too many air cleaners to fabricate and a '62 Impala project also. What other excuses can I come up with.:rub I would really like to get the '63 done since I have the metal work so close to being completed, but just can't get back into it yet.:dunno

You should recruit Mike. He's looking for work isn't he? :laugh4

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
The price to pay for the entertainment.
Most of the time I would get hauled to the track get fed track burgers and never spend a dime but spent all the time watching, listening and working on the car.
Never much time for my stuff but most of them are just dreams anyway.
Wouldn't trade it for nothin. :cool:

62bubble

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hey Bob, let me enjoy my time off for awhile...Still a lot of snow and cold weather around, so I'm just sitting inside the warm house , except to go Ice Fishing... When Spring comes along, I will talk Jim into starting on the 62 Impala, as this car is the going to be black with a red gut, the exact same color combination as the one I purchased NEW in 1962. I will be glad to give h;im plenty of help on this one, maybe he will sell it to me when its finished. :love