63 SS Revisited.....Project Z

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Thanks guys............all is well............bicep tendon..rotator cuff.....labrum repair......acromioplasty.... Phil, ......you will probably need to Google those words!.... I'll probably never pitch in the majors again!!!!.... but I will live to shift again!!

Thank goodness for the pain pills!

Well.........back to watching General Hospital

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Thanks guys............all is well............bicep tendon..rotator cuff.....labrum repair......acromioplasty.... Phil, ......you will probably need to Google those words!.... I'll probably never pitch in the majors again!!!!.... but I will live to shift again!!

Are you getting into the soap's???:D

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
The only soap my family watches is "As the world turns "My nephew got in to the acting business starring in that show many moons ago.
Back in 1983 His character's name was Josh.

The only soap my fsamly ever watched back in the day was "As the world turns "
My nephew Billy started his acting career in 1983 starring in that show playing the character JoshYour cousin Billy July 4 1983 just started As the world turns.jpg