63 SS Revisited.....Project Z

quik9r

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
there is a formula for it... I think it was shared on the site at some point.

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Good news ...:flag/ Bad news.........:mad..............Got my body home today, but I did not get all the work I wanted completed before the body drop. The doors to the rear quarters have been skim coated and blocked and appear to be very straight and matched. I had to let my body guy go, as there were too many delays and excuses. Too long a story to tell here..... LOTS more detail sanding & sealing to do before build primer and more blocking..:gaahAt any rate...frame delivered at 10 a.m......Back home at 3:30 p.m.......Will it ever end?

20180531_085959.jpg20180531_133159.jpg20180531_203346.jpg

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Good news ...:flag/ Bad news.........:mad..............Got my body home today, but I did not get all the work I wanted completed before the body drop. The doors to the rear quarters have been skim coated and blocked and appear to be very straight and matched. I had to let my body guy go, as there were too many delays and excuses. Too long a story to tell here..... LOTS more detail sanding & sealing to do before build primer and more blocking..:gaahAt any rate...frame delivered at 10 a.m......Back home at 3:30 p.m.......Will it ever end?

Get Brian on it! You'll be done by Monday! ;)

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You will be at bowling green based on Brian's schedule :laugh

Other wise you will now be getting an itchy gas foot.

Gav