64 chevy II 283 4" bore?

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
This myth is busted. I filled the cylinders with Coke Classic and let them soak for 4 days and it did nothing but make a mess. /QUOTE]

NO,, NO ,,, You got it wrong !!!!:doh

You forgot the RUM !!!

Two parts Rum,,,, One part Coke,,,, Then drink as many as needed while the PB Blaster does it`s job !!!:brow :roll :roll

OK,,, Myth busted !!!! thanks for the heads up,,,dq

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
This myth is busted. I filled the cylinders with Coke Classic and let them soak for 4 days and it did nothing but make a mess. /QUOTE]

NO,, NO ,,, You got it wrong !!!!:doh

You forgot the RUM !!!

Two parts Rum,,,, One part Coke,,,, Then drink as many as needed while the PB Blaster does it`s job !!!:brow :roll :roll

OK,,, Myth busted !!!! thanks for the heads up,,,dq

Just don't put any of that PB Blaster in your Styrofoam cup... :takethat You will be mixing the rum and coke in your mouth... :roll :roll :roll :roll

W Head

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
stuck pistons????

I purchased a 409 that had been setting out side for 14 years under some junk. Pulled the heads (what a mess). Tried everything I could think of and everything I was told would work to loose the pistons, nothing worked. Ever broke a hole in one piston with a BFH. Then ricks409 told me about Sili Kroil. Got a can from Eastwood, sprayed everything down, let it set for a week and was able to get every piston out. It is some good stuff!!!:bow

W Head

59 El Camino 348-3,2s
59 Impala 409-2,4s