65 C-10 high tranny hump needed.

Kdurgin

Well Known Member
I'm looking for a nice rust free high hump for my 65 C-10 . I would like the mating firewall piece also. I do have these pieces from a typical New England donor which was exposed to our wonderful winters and salt. I actually have two humps that if I cut them both up I may end up with a decent one. I have looked at about 35 trucks up here in the junkyards and of the ones with the 4 speed high humps, these were the best two I could find. I need these pieces for additional clearance because the crossmember I am installing will allow the frame and cab to sit down over the engine further.

Barry GMC

I have piles of rustfree 4 speed humps for these. Also a few firewall pieces, I kill them if they need much more than rockers and and some floor work. I also have a high hump GMC hydramatic hump no holes. BC

Barry GMC

I actually have Two high hump with no holes GMC Hydramatic humps One is still in a cab I am killing. Email me @ barrycharon@yahoo.com I will send a pic and you can show how much of the floor and firewall you want and I will cut it out, and ship it to you for $20.00 + shipping. This includes good bolts with plating. I have a couple of cans of these. Bob if you see this contact me about a nospin for your eatons. Thank God I live in the great inland northwest. OLD iron survives quite well here. BC. PS google pull and save Spokane and look at the list, this stuff turns over every six weeks and is crushed and sent to china. last christmas there were 3 57 chev trucks......

Kdurgin

Well Known Member
Actually talked to Barry today after the email fiasco's. Looks like he is going to help me out with the hump. :D