67 ragtop here to pick you brains

67ragtop

Hi everyone, new to the site. I have a 67 impala ss convertible. 283 2bbl powerglide. Frame off restoration when complete. Frame is done, doing body work and just tring to drive it now. Can someone tell me what thread would be the correct one to ask about a lower kickdown linkage rod? That is the only part at the moment that i dint have and i dont know what length it is suposes to be. Thanks in advance

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
11.75 inches.Jegs has them for less than 20.00.

A few years ago, I read some articles where they were attempting to upload peoples brain digitally. That way they could create a program that would allow you to speak with person, and basically they would live forever. I think we should consider trying this with Don. At least the automotive portion anyway :scratch

67ragtop

I looked on google but i was finding differant lengths and some looked to have adjustable ends. I dunno, i bought a car i pieces and dont have or cant find this part.

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
:welcome 67 ragtop, I have yet to see any question unanswered. Amazing people amazing sight. And by the way not many people can bumfuzzle Phil and leave him speachless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:browI wonder how many keyboards Don wears out a year?;):picswhere are they?