6x2 Edelbrock

dakota tom

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I guess I'm lot computer literate enough. Vanderbrink auction. June 6 intake on page 10 of the proxibid catalog.

Fixed it

Last edited:

fourzeronine

Well Known Member
Link worked for me.

This is part of the Ken "Pinky" Seefert collection auction and it will be an ONLINE ONLY AUCTION ENDING JUNE 7TH, 2020 AT 7PM IN A SOFT CLOSE. All vehicles, tractors, and collectibles are sold AS IS AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO EXCEPTIONS. Buyers please review info and bid accordingly. You are to review pics and info and make all own determinations on features and all info. Preview dates are May 30 & 31st, 2020 from 10 to 5PM at the location each of those days. Call for other questions or info. Removal within 7 days. Payment is immediate and Money wire or verified funds, no CC on vehicles. Buyers are responsible for shipping of large items, vehicles, and or tractors. Shipping is available of smaller items at Buyer's Expense. Large signs must be picked up. There are shipping companies in Minneapolis, MN and Navis pack and Ship in St. cloud, MN. Please refer to website and or google for shipping companies. Please review terms and conditions and serious bidders, please. Please review lot Call with questions. terms. Thank you and happy bidding . www.vanderbrinkauctions.com