72 Truck Deal

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I know this isn't 58-65, but I ran across a deal the other day on 2 1972 Cheyenne Supers. I always like the 69-72 trucks as the last of the all metal trucks and especially the top of the line Super Cheyennes. Both trucks are highly optioned C-20's with the 402 big block,one with turbo 400 and the other with 4 speed, PS. PB, factory air, woodgrained trim, guage package, and houndstooth bench seats. One had tilt column, but it was stolen and replaced with a regular column. One truck has no rust but a few dings and the other has some small rust on rockers and more dings. Extras include another 396/402 engine, two tach guage clusters, spare fender and hood and even a complete 427 engine from a 69 Caprice.
This is a hard deal to pass up, but I have a storage problem but it's a package deal.
Decisions, decisions, what to do?:dunno

72supertruck1f.jpg

72supertruck1e.jpg

72supertruck1c.jpg

72supertruck1a.jpg

72supertruck1b.jpg

72super2b.jpg

72supertruckh.jpg

72super2a.jpg

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Cecil, You are welcome to store them here. Maybe a trip every 3 or 4 months?? Bring me a 63-65 1/2 ton while you are at it.

bobs409

Administrator
WOW!!! Those trucks are worth ALOT!

The guys on this forum: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/ would go nuts over those. And with all those extra's? You left out the price tag though. Has to be high...

I have a 71 Cheyenne 20 (which stands for 3/4 ton) but mine was missing all the outer trim and originally only had a 350/4 speed, no air. I can't complain though, I paid $50 bucks for it. :D

petepedlar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Cecil, I have a friend who is looking for a '68 or '69 427. If you make the deal and want to sell it let me know.

DAve

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
WOW!!! Those trucks are worth ALOT!

The guys on this forum: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/ would go nuts over those. And with all those extra's? You left out the price tag though. Has to be high...

I have a 71 Cheyenne 20 (which stands for 3/4 ton) but mine was missing all the outer trim and originally only had a 350/4 speed, no air. I can't complain though, I paid $50 bucks for it. :D

Bob,
Let's just say that the total price will probably be recovered by the sale of the 427 alone.:coffee:

boxerdog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Cecil, it sounds like it is your duty to rescue them. If you can make a few bucks along the way, so much the better.

I know what you mean about being out of room, though. I think I need an open car trailer, but I have no clue where I would put it. And then I would haul more stuff home.