9-11 Never Forget

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
Those people over there that instigated that whole thing never adequately paid for that crime against humanity. The demoncraps think that club gitmo is some kind of cruel and unusual punishment,I guess, since they seem to want them out and the place closed down. How about that sick hoax about inviting the taliban to Camp David right before the 9-11 anniversary, only to find out no such thing was really planned. If there is any degenerate filthy depraved disgusting form of life anywhere on this planet lower than the democrat party, it would have to be the taliban.

Last edited:

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Let us not forget the tragic events that took place on this day 18 years ago. May God bless all those who were lost on this day and their families. May God bless my brothers and sisters from the job that were lost on this day. I hope you are in a better place and I know you are our angels to keep us safe on our tours. You will never be forgotten. Also all of those who are suffering with health issues and those that have passed from all the shit that we breathed in, while there working on the pile. As we say 911, all gave some, some gave it all. Amen. WE WILL NEVER FORGET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!!!

Last edited: