Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Remembering, Respect & Saluting all of those who were lost in 9/11
b0a29e8556197a4061d44c1379838592.jpg

Gav

mike s

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 12
Let us not forget the tragic events that took place on this day 19 years ago. May God bless all those who were lost on this day and their families. May God bless my brothers and sisters from the job that were lost on this day. I hope you are in a better place and I know you are our angels to keep us safe on our tours. You will never be forgotten. Also all of us who are suffering with health issues and those that have passed from all the shit that we breathed in, while there working on the pile. As we say 911, all gave some, some gave it all. Amen. WE WILL NEVER FORGET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

Junky

Well Known Member
My wife told me this morning that the teachers are not allowed to discuss the events of 9/11 in the classrooms, because it offends the Muslim children. I can only guess that teaching about the Civil War will offend the Southerners, teaching about the 1st and 2nd World War will offend those of German and Japanese heritage, etc., and the list goes on. History class as we, the elder generation know it, has been sanitized, sterilized, and re-written to the point that it is no longer history, but a fictional accounting of the past.
Last evening, on Jeopardy, the final question of the show, "what was the earliest recorded autopsy report in history found to have 23 puncture wounds, however, only one was fatal?" I knew the answer right away, however, not one of the three contestants even had a remote idea, and all 3 didn't even make an educated guess. I knew the answer as soon as the question was asked. History hasn't been taught correctly for over 40 years!

Clint

Well Known Member
My wife told me this morning that the teachers are not allowed to discuss the events of 9/11 in the classrooms, because it offends the Muslim children. I can only guess that teaching about the Civil War will offend the Southerners, teaching about the 1st and 2nd World War will offend those of German and Japanese heritage, etc., and the list goes on. History class as we, the elder generation know it, has been sanitized, sterilized, and re-written to the point that it is no longer history, but a fictional accounting of the past.
Last evening, on Jeopardy, the final question of the show, "what was the earliest recorded autopsy report in history found to have 23 puncture wounds, however, only one was fatal?" I knew the answer right away, however, not one of the three contestants even had a remote idea, and all 3 didn't even make an educated guess. I knew the answer as soon as the question was asked. History hasn't been taught correctly for over 40 years!
And that is a travesty and a huge injustice to all the people who either lost their lives or loved ones in all the situations that you mentioned! I WILL NEVER FORGET!!

409newby

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
How in the hell would teaching kids the truth offend Muslims most dont know if their afoot or horseback screw them if they complain send them back to the middle east, this country has got soooo soft on $hit just like that :punch2:punch2:punch2:pan

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
We need to have a We Remember ceremony where we extoll American virtues, celebrate the American culture, our religious heritage, where we have very powerful messages delivered by on fire Assembly of God and Southern Baptist evangelical figures, prayers for all of us from mainline decent Catholic clergy as well, and we have a mid day barbecue of steak, burgers and dogs, watermelon, potato salad, corn on the cob, ice cream, your choice of beverage, then the day's entertainment would offer American sports, i.e. baseball, Nascar, NHRA drag racing, featuring the U.S.Nationals SS/AH class run offs, then fireworks stands would open up, selling small cardboard mosques, domes, spires and all, with a fuse emanating from the top. After all this eating and sports, a few We Remember motivational speeches, and as the evening approaches, families would set their mosque on the sidewalk out from of their house, and light the fuse. Oh, yes, each mosque would contain an M-80 . This would remind the world of two things---
1. How to handle all enemies, both foreign and domestic, and
2. We remember and won't forget. Take that, liberals!!!
P.S. on above- For your viewing enjoyment, look up a YouTube video titled Taliban's Last Campfire. Excellent viewing!!

Last edited:

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
To all the folks who lost their lives in vain that day...:salute:salute:salute
To out-of-control political correctness..:finger

Sooooo, when you gonna move here Gav??
I think i have surpassed the limitations for moving to the US:cryblow. We were going to do this years & years ago and follow when the wife's sister moved over to CA.
Your country is AWESOME, but it is a true shame to what is happening there now. I do so look forward to when we can come back again and by god when we do, i will do whatever it takes to ensure that i can catch up with as many of you as possible.

Gav

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
We need to have a We Remember ceremony where we extoll American virtues, celebrate the American culture, our religious heritage, where we have very powerful messages delivered by on fire Assembly of God and Southern Baptist evangelical figures, prayers for all of us from mainline decent Catholic clergy as well, and we have a mid day barbecue of steak, burgers and dogs, watermelon, potato salad, corn on the cob, ice cream, your choice of beverage, then the day's entertainment would offer American sports, i.e. baseball, Nascar, NHRA drag racing, featuring the U.S.Nationals SS/AH class run offs, then fireworks stands would open up, selling small cardboard mosques, domes, spires and all, with a fuse emanating from the top. After all this eating and sports, a few We Remember motivational speeches, and as the evening approaches, families would set their mosque on the sidewalk out from of their house, and light the fuse. Oh, yes, each mosque would contain an M-80 . This would remind the world of two things- 1. How to handle all enemies, both foreign and domestic, and 2. We remember and won't forget. Take that, liberals!!!
P.S. on above- For your viewing enjoyment, look up a YouTube video titled Taliban's Last Campfire. Excellent viewing!!
BOOM, got ya.

nomad59NZ

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
This is just so wrong and no wonder there is no respect today / understanding on what the actual truth is. Now imagine if this was the other round and US and or NZ students were in an Islamic State school, do you think they would stop teaching something cause it might "upset" the Western students! Like hell they would.
You've gone to the country you are schooling in for a reason and if you don't like what is being taught, then you know where home is and we all suggest that you take the next flight and head there. :furious. We are not to dissimilar here, where it is all about not hurting someones feelings, GEEEEZZZ, harden up.

Gav

benchseat4speed

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
Hell yeah Greg!!! I went to a ‘stop the covid chaos’ rally at Bandimere a couple weeks ago, drove the 61. A few thousand patriots showed up, young, old, male, female, most of the people weren’t even drag racers or gearheads. I was standing next to two local off duty police officers. Ol’ glory, tbl flags, and trump flags everywhere. PEACEFUL PROTEST. It was very refreshing. NOT A MASK IN SIGHT!!!:good:good:good:good

Now Bandimere is being sued by the local communist (Jefferson county) health department for ‘not adhering to social distancing guidelines...’:finger:finger:finger

Sorry to hear, Gav. Dammit.:(:(:(:(