A Day In The Office

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Well I have around 6 hours in this truck working on wiring issues. I truly believe that some builders shouldn't. The new wiring harness is just a mess to look at and to work on. :barf2
One fun fact, the fuel sending unit is bad, one would think no big deal, right. Well the fuel tank is located so if you want to remove it you would have to take the cab off. Some peoples kids. :doh
That old saying " Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover " kinda comes to mind.

wristpin

Well Known Member
Well I have around 6 hours in this truck working on wiring issues. I truly believe that some builders shouldn't. The new wiring harness is just a mess to look at and to work on. :barf2
One fun fact, the fuel sending unit is bad, one would think no big deal, right. Well the fuel tank is located so if you want to remove it you would have to take the cab off. Some peoples kids. :doh
That old saying " Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover " kinda comes to mind.
Kinda having a desire to work on an MG now? :poke

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Wow! long time since I been in the office. :D I was there for half a day working on a jag rear suspension disassembly and called Uncle when the rear stub axle wouldn't press out. So then I went to my ex brother in laws shop to change out some 4.11 gears for a set of 3.55 in a 65 chevelle for one of his customers. :good
20200228_164812.jpg
The guy that owns this car has been to my house numerous times looking a my 65 for all the original details on my car.

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I had no idea that Alan is your ex brother-in-law, I think I’ve probably known you for over 30 years! I never knew that...he’s a pretty cool guy. I was down at his shop the day you were bringing your 63 down to his storage place. I was showing him videos of the beater nova and he said that was pretty cool. He said his Torino run in the 13’s And if I remember right it has a Cleveland in it?
He also kind a rubbed on me that I should make my 31 a Street car not a race car:dunnohe said there wasn’t very many of those Chevys around. He seems pretty interested in the five window coupe and I always thought it was just a Ford guy.:wacko

Last edited: