A Day In The Office

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
I also got the replacement gas control valve for the overhead furnace and installed it and guess what, it worked. I know this stuff ain't that complicated. :think
James I remember checking the valve and confirming that the valve was bad. We also checked the pilot and the pilot was good. When you put the new valve in and the pilot wouldn’t work I knew it was a valve. Now maybe you can get a job doing HVAC. LOL:crazy I may even let you borrow my fluke meter!!!:good

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Only ones dumber than mechanics who work on brit cars are owners of brit cars
I don't know Brad, I was at the grocery store working on a meat saw and came out of the store and saw this! What kind of a bonehead parks and blocks the cart return When there's parking places all around? Dumber than a bag of hammers! I was very tempted to pile shopping carts all around this car but that's not really who I am. Besides if you make them alert of how stupid they are they might try to fix it and then there wouldn't be any more entertainment:pop20200424_104256.jpg20200424_104240.jpg

wristpin

Well Known Member
I don't know Brad, I was at the grocery store working on a meat saw and came out of the store and saw this! What kind of a bonehead parks and blocks the cart return When there's parking places all around? Dumber than a bag of hammers! I was very tempted to pile shopping carts all around this car but that's not really who I am. Besides if you make them alert of how stupid they are they might try to fix it and then there wouldn't be any more entertainment:popView attachment 81531View attachment 81532
Probably parked next to that white hobart truck to watch the driver doing weird stuff that cant be said in a family type forum.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Jeff, I suggest you run out and get one before they find out some one will work on them. I'm sure the price will go up once they find that out.:D

I have liked them since I was about 7 or 8. That's when I got a little matchbox think. I have looked at them over the years, most recently about a year ago. The price doesn't stop me, however I cannot say what does :scratch One day, I will probably be somewhere, and one will come up, and like any other thing, it will seem like a good idea, and who knows. :dunno