a few new 63 racing videos

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
a few new videos of me getting smoked by the MANDRA guys on sept 7.
first timerun, yellow chevelle showed me taillights. second timerun a mustang laid one on me. third pass for the money......an MG-A model. i ran 10.52 on a 10.50 dial but redlighted by .007 :roll he dialed 9.50 something, then ran under. i was trying a bit too hard. but it was fun and i appreciate my longtime great pal Robert filming this then posting.

heres an older one. guy in 64 cyclone saw 6 taillights

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Man, that car looks great going down the track.:beerbang
Thanks for posting the links.:deal

jester

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Looking great

Hey Bob, do you think I could borrow that engine for a week or two. I have a couple of really nasty Mopars up here that I would like to take to school..:roll
All kidding aside, that car look great going down the track . I know it isn't a drag boat but it still must be one h*ll of a rush.

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
2 BOLT MAINS 469 BBC, 12.6 comp. 1/4 long alum rods. liteweight 4" crank. full kickout milodon pan with diamond stripper windage tray. jesel belt drive turning 740-760 lift lunati roller. brodix -2x w/ 2.25-1.9 stainless valves. crane rockers and stud girdle. K-Motion springs, titanium retainers. 340# on seat 900# open. dart intake with 1168cfm dominator. 4500 stall. t-400 and 4.57 9" rear. 10-1/2x28 tires.

very simple stuff

walkerheaders

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Awesome car Bob. :clap What RPMs does she spin at?

it was built for a flatbottom super/stock dragboat. it had a tunnel ram and 2 1168 cfm trick dominators on it and turned 8600@135 mph across the finish line. with a 12x16 2 blade prop @25% overdrive

the car has it slowed down pretty well. shift at 7,000 and cross the line about 73-7400 @132

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
I think I know why there is a small "tin boat" now in your yard:eek: Did you ever run a "hydro"? I hope to see you next month at Capital
robert