A Long Awaited Marriage

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I need to spend some more time with this shear.
For some of the cuts it seems like one would need a mirror image of this.
That would keep the waste cut off on the bottom side. If that makes any sense.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I have that one ,work's great . You can buy a Woodward fab one for a lot more money ,but why. My next tool I want is a cutting die grinder that is extended a disc is in line instead of angled .opposite of above cutter pictured. They would get in more confined areas.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Are you framing a house with that claw hammer James? One of my pet peeves, no claw hammers for any automotive or metal fabrication. Just ask Mike, 62bubble.
I don't know but what ever he is doing with it ,he must get pretty rough with it because it is bent!!!:D

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
It is Brad because it has dang near half the cylinder head on it and the weight they saved up there they put in the block. :rub

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
img010.jpgProject looks great. Reminds me of my 67 I bought when I moved back from Colorado in 94. Those back windows are notorious for leaking, and rusting. Luckily, the one I found wasn't rusted. It started to leak and I called all around the country trying to find a window rubber replacement. No deal. I wound up using a 3/8 bead from a windshield after prepping and sealing the channel. Worked great. Mine was a Q code ( 428 ) XL, all original.