Afganstan/Vietnam

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
One article I read BitezMe supposedly had a deal with the Muzzies that the equipment left behind was supposed to be left for US forces should they return . Yeah like fat chance of them honoring this deal!

Mark

tom-k

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Now there are 6 planes on the ground with Americans aboard that the taliban won't allow to leave---now we have dozens of american HOSTAGES that the main stream media and the demorats are ignoring.....................................Pedojoe should be tried for treason

bobs409

Administrator
I guess we'll be delivering a few more pallets of cash now. Our country is run by FOOLS! The whole democratic party needs to be REMOVED!!! Never to be in power again!

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I guess we'll be delivering a few more pallets of cash now. Our country is run by FOOLS! The whole democratic party needs to be REMOVED!!! Never to be in power again!

Who the Hell keeps millions of dollars on pallets.? Why the U.S. military does just for a rainy day fund. How come these Asswagons don't ever set up their own citizens with these perks? I certainly wouldn't complain if they left me a million dollars on a pallet or a helicopter or two , Humvee complete with a 50 with enough ammo to have some fun with!!

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The longer Uncle Joe NOT MY PRESIDENT BitezMe remains in office I am more convinced he missed his real calling, not masquerading as President but to open a soup samich bistro where he can Fak up all day long and no buddy would give a flying Fak plus we wouldn't have open borders and 13 dead troops!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark